To (sort of) making up for missing so many days, I’ve got two doodles today!
I’m back! (Again.)
This is my first time being nominated for an award on this blog, so I’m incredibly grateful and excited (and a bit surprised, as I haven’t been posting my doodles as often as I should lately 😉 ).
Thank you, Author S (or Shayna), for the nomination! I am honored that she chose to nominate me. You should pop over to her blog and view her fantastic writing. (Ah, how I wish to improve my literary skills as well…)
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Versatile Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers of your choice and let them know.
7 Facts About Me:
I love art. Okay, just kidding. That one doesn’t count. Obviously you know that already. 🙂
- Along with my love for art, reading is something I love just as much. If you don’t find me doodling in my sketchbook, then you can find me lying on my bed, sitting on the couch, or sitting in the comfy chair by the window reading a book.
- Music is everything to me. Not only do I play two instruments, but I am constantly listening to music through my earbuds.
- I’ve started getting into running. I decided to run in the attempt to get healthier. (Let’s just see if it lasts.)
- Sports are not my forte. In fact, I’m rather awful at them—excluding tennis and swimming. I’m quite proud of myself when it comes to those.
- I also enjoy writing my own stories. I have various universes floating around in my head.
- I wish to learn a new language. I’m considering French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, or Russian. Any suggestions on which to choose?
- I have too many notebooks to count. Or, even if they could be counted, I don’t have the energy to sort through them all. Some are gifts and others I picked up on a whim. I started writing in a few of them, but am thinking of what do in the others. Any ideas?
To those I have nominated, an early congrats to you guys.
I know I haven’t nominated many people, but if I haven’t nominated you, that doesn’t mean your blog isn’t great! If I put all the blogs I liked here, the list would be too long. Don’t worry—you’ll get your chance soon, too. 🙂
Once again, I’m so glad to have been nominated. (*whispers* When I first saw my nomination, I smiled so widely my face hurt.)
I will be posting more doodles soon!
P.S. Is it just me, or have I used “I” a million times in this post? (Ah, there’s another one.)
Okay, I know I said I wouldn’t acknowledge when I skip a day anymore, but I missed four days of daily doodles, so I need to apologize for that.